Our baby girl is 1 week old! Isabella is our gift from God and miracle baby. She came into the world at 39 weeks on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 1:29 AM. She weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 inches in length. Our daughter is strong, healthy, and absolutely adorable. We're so in love and thankful that are arms are no longer empty, but full, with our 7 lb. 13 oz. bundle of joy (she lost some weight). Still amazed with our take home baby who we get to love, keep, and raise. I'm slowly recovering from delivery and adjusting to functioning on less sleep :)
6 comments:
Congratulations! I thought the reason for your abscence was baby arriving. Sooo happy for you!!
Congratulations! I'm so glad to read this happy, happy post :)
Congratulations!! What a journey! As I stay here bouncing, swaying and patting my six week old, I am in awe of God's goodness! He has blessed us with children!!!! yay!
stand not stay... :)
Thank you for the congrats! Our prayers have been answered and we're enjoying every moment. Blessings, Liz :)
How wonderful! So very many congratulations to you.
Post a Comment